Your Wedding Planning Checklist
Now that you’re engaged, it’s likely you have thousands of wedding planning questions. Whether it’s selecting the right theme, your reception songs or the menu, wedding planning can be a bit overwhelming. A great way to start you off on the right track is to make a wedding planning checklist and timeline that is easy for you to follow and that covers all the right tasks.
To help with that, I thought I’d share this checklist along with some other resources (check out the links later in this post) that allows you to start planning a year in advance. For those of you planning a DIY or garden wedding, this list is a great tool as it shares all of the basics for complete wedding day and reception planning. It covers everything from booking your photographer to completing any DIY projects you had in mind.
Feel free to download this checklist so you have it to hand when you are planning.
Click here for Kate and Cory’s beautiful Chelsea wedding
If you’ve hired a wedding planner and you’re still feeling a bit nervous, use this list to check in with your suppliers and wedding party. Advice like this can help you figure out the right questions to ask everyone involved in your wedding planning process. This might help you feel a little more at ease and confident that things are being taken care of.
So whether you’re planning everything yourself or hiring a wedding planner, this list is sure to keep you prepared and organised!
Feel free to use this advice to plan your wedding
- What are the steps to planning a wedding?
- Planning a gay wedding – advice from two grooms
- Tips from Real Couples – How to Stay Organised and Stress-Free
- How to Beat Wedding Planning Overwhelm
- Wedding Planning Mistakes to Avoid
- For Winter Weddings – How not to get caught out planning a winter wedding
- How to downsize your wedding quickly and easily
- How to plan a small wedding in 10 easy steps
- Five reasons to have an off season wedding that aren’t Covid-related
- Lots more wedding planning tips to create your wedding planning checklist
- Take a browse through the Wed2B Planning Checklist
Thanks for popping by
Click here for Molly and Johnny’s Horniman Museum wedding
Click here for May and Steven’s elegant summer wedding at Cranleigh School
Click here for Lauren and Sam’s elegant Botleys Mansion wedding