I’m there to capture the joy, laughter, emotion and beauty of your wedding day. I love it when my couples relax, go with the flow and enjoy themselves.
My natural wedding photography creates beautiful and natural photographs that capture the spirit of the day from the biggest moment to the smallest detail.
Over 300 amazing couples have entrusted me to photograph their wedding and capture the memories that will remind them of their wedding day forever. I bring all that experience to your wedding. I know how to put you at ease if you’re nervous about having photos taken and I’m there to help every step of the way, if needed.
Natural wedding photography – choose the right package for you
I’ve offer a range of packages from £1650 – from simple six-hour coverage for smaller weddings to all-day coverage with all the added extras. If you are looking for just a couple of hours, I have hourly options available. I’m happy to customise something to suit your needs. If you aren’t sure what you need or the amount of time that’s right for you just ask. I’m happy to chat through your plans and advise on the best option.
My most popular packages all include:
- Planning & consultation meetings. From the first chat to as many emails as you need. Whether it’s asking for supplier recommendations, ideas or simply having a catch-up. I’m here to help!
- Minimum of up to 8 hours of natural wedding photography coverage, capturing all the love, fun, joy and laughter from getting ready through to the dancing. Want more time? Not a problem – I have packages & extras to extend the coverage.
- Final high res images with full personal licence. This means you can share, print and Instagram them as much as you want.
- An online password protected viewing gallery. You (and your guests) can download your wedding photos from the gallery as many times as you want.
- A first look selection of photos shared shortly after your wedding. This little sneak peek will give you something to oooh & aaah over while the rest of the images are being edited.
- Travel within England & Wales
- Someone on your team who has been to a LOT of weddings!
Also available are:
- Beautiful Fine Art storybook albums
- Second natural wedding photographer
- Pre-wedding/engagement photoshoots
- Shorter coverage (this is generally available for weekdays through the year and for weekends during November – April.)
- A beautiful USB keepsake box & prints.
“Fiona was the only choice for us, as soon as we had our 1st video call we knew she fitted in and understood us. Always felt comfortable and very professional emails. It was lovely to meet her before our wedding which made us feel very comfortable. On the day she was superb. Made us feel so special. Our private time for photos was so lovely and memorable because of Fiona. She gave us the space to absorb our day whilst capturing the shots! Beautiful photos. So glad we picked Fiona.”
Priya & Josh
Not sure what you need?
If you aren’t sure what sort of natural wedding photography package you want do get in touch. We can chat through everything and sort out the perfect natural wedding photography package just for you. I offer a number of collections as well as the option for something more bespoke.
I photograph weddings throughout the UK and a small number overseas, so wherever your wedding is I’ll be there! Summer dates tend to book up 1-2 years in advance so if you have your heart set on me being your natural wedding photographer do get in touch sooner rather than later.
When it comes to the experience of having me as your natural wedding photographer, have a look at some of the messages sent by my couples.
Get in touch
To get your hands on my natural wedding photography brochure, which includes details of all collections, engagement shoots, albums and lots more information, get in touch and let me know your date and wedding plans.
To secure your date let me know and I can send you a booking form and contract (due to high demand I can’t hold a date without a signed contract and retainer – sorry!)
Do you need some advice or guidance on your wedding planning? Have a browse through my wedding planning guide.
“”Fiona went above and beyond for us, even staying later when we overran to make sure she could capture all of the important moments. She was incredibly kind and supportive in the run up, and we were thrilled with the photos that she took of the day. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her.”
Cassie & Chris